- Accidental cover from day 1.
- 30 days waiting period: Any disease/illness/condition or treatment mentioned in 2 year exclusion list will not be covered within the first 30 days even if arising due to accident.
- 2 year waiting period for specific diseases like cataract, hernia, sinus, piles, kidney/ gall bladder stone, joint replacement surgeries, etc.
- Pre-existing disease covered from 2nd, 3rd / 4th year, depending upon policy to policy.
- HIV, AIDS and related disease
- Drink & drive
- Alcohol & drug abuse
- Self inflicted injuries or suicide
- War, nuclear & terrorist attacks
- Cosmetic treatment or plastic surgery
- Artificial limb and external devices
- External congenital disease
- Mental disorder
- Natural calamities
- Adventurous sports
- Dental & ophthalmological expenses
- Involvement in criminal activity, etc.