CareersWe're always looking for rockstars
Find Your Opportunity
Freshers and even experienced professionals favor a career in the insurance sector because of the numerous benefits it provides. As an insurance advisor, professionals have a wide variety of numerous opportunity to earn unlimited income and also they get to be their own boss and work as per their own will.
- Candidates with IRDA certification is highly recommended. (Not Mandatory)
- Candidates with a minimum of 24 Months experience in Insurance sales or fresher are preferred.
- Language proficiency in English and regional languages is mandatory.
- Candidates from Digital domain are highly recommended.
- LOCATION: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- QUALIFICATION: 2+ Years in Insurance
- Responsible For Educating, Comparing And Selling Insurance Plans Over The Call To Interested AUM BIMA Customers.
- Financial Products (Heath & Term Insurance) On Phone.
- Fully Responsible For Meeting And Exceeding Targets As Assigned Periodically
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands.
- Ensure No Losses Or Errors Occurred While Assisting Customers.
- Work Towards Ensuring Zero Cases Of Mis-Selling / Fraud In The Processes.
- Responding In A Timely And Effective Manner To All Internal Communication.
- Adheres To And Supports Company Policies And Practices.
- LOCATION: Kolkata
- QUALIFICATION: 1+ Years in Insurance
Our Mission is to be the among the most admired insurance broking firm by sheer virtue of our strong ethics, vast knowledge, professional workforce and highly satisfied customer service.
Our Vision is simple. We want to be among the top 20 Insurance Broking Firm in India.
Since earning accreditation from IRDA to date AUM BIMA has been the assistant to 7,000 individuals and helped them in insuring their dreams and assets against all odds. With a team size of about 10 crew members, AUM BIMA is committed to serving every client like a child with dreams to protect.