Legal and Admin Policies
By using the Aumbima.com and/or registering yourself at www.aumbima.com you authorize AUM BIMA SHURAKSHA BROKING PVT. LTD. (including its representatives, affiliates, and its business partners) to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on aumbima.com and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy. You hereby agree that you authorize Aumbima.com to contact you for the above mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
Purposes of collection of your data
Aumbima.com collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its Website's pages. When you register with Aumbima.com, you are asked for submitting certain information which may be personal to you such as first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number, date of birth,etc. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMSs, notifications about our services to your wireless device. Hence, by registering you authorize the Aumbima.com to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs.
We use your information in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted and process orders or applications submitted by you.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you. To send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might include offers or products from our business partners (such as insurance companies etc.) or third parties (such as marketing partners and other service providers etc.), with whom Aumbima.com has a tie-up.
- To make our website and the services offered by Aumbima.com better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from our business partners or third parties.
- To send you notices, communications, offer alerts relevant to your use of the Services offered on this Website.
Some features of this Website or our Services will require you to furnish your personally identifiable information as provided by you under your account section on our Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aumbima.com may share your Information submitted on the Website to any third party/service provider/business partner without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
1. When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Aumbima.com may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the user visits the Website. These companies may use personal information about the user’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
4. Aumbima.com shall transfer information about you in case Aumbima.com is acquired by or merged with another company.
Aum Bima Suraksha’s professionals, ethics and vision has helped us serve over 50,000 satisfied customer in last 9 Years. How Aum Bima helps you and your family, cover a peaceful life with insurance.